Be the platform for developing and sustaining a vibrant community of young Muslims throughout Mauritius in accordance with the Quran and the Sunnah
Promote the right way of life in young Muslims through social, spiritual and physical activities
- Study Circles online and regional, One night to be spent in a mosque, Seminar
- Tarbiyyah / Tazkiyyah, Promote courses offered by the IIET
- Debate competition, Quiz
- Anasheed competition, Qiraat competition, Sketch
- Picnic, Outing, Archery, Swimming
- Street fighting / Martial Arts, Chasse au Trésor
- Islamic Youth Camp, Soccer Competition, Mountain climbing
- Organising frequent visits to Yateem Khana and poverty-stricken areas. Food collection for poor people (e.g., in month of Ramadan).
- Participate in Bait ul maal projects, Help orphans (help with studies, leisure and entertainment.)
- Preservation of the environment.
- Islamically healthy e-platform (Facebook or other) where YM can interact